Absent voter ballots are available for all elections. They provide voters with a convenient method for casting a ballot when they are unable to attend the polls on election day.
As a registered voter, you may obtain an absent voter ballot if you are:
- age 60 years old or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
- Absent Voter Ballot Application
Visit City Hall to complete an application and receive your ballot. OR mail the application and your ballot will be mailed to the address indicated on the application.